No Percy Jackson: The Titan’s Curse Movie?

3/27/2014

So sad that there won't be a third movie for the Percy Jackson series. Although nothing's official yet, I feel the finality of Logan Lerman's word.I know for a fact the first movie didn't do so well, that's why it took so long for a second movie to come out, Sea of Monsters did better than Lightning Thief but not that good to guarantee a third installment.

Speaking to MTV during his press tour for Noah, Lerman (Percy Jackson) says,  “It’s been a great experience for me,” Lerman says. “It’s opened up a lot of doors for me, but I don’t think it’s happening.” x

 Nothing's official so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community