Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer

5/20/2014



Since the last book of the series, The Atlantis Complex, that was really it for me. I never looked back again. I love this series to pieces, especially Foaly, but Atlantis Complex really did it for me. After reading it, I didn't really cared if there was ever going to be a next one. So Apparently there was, The Last Guardian. This was released in 2012 and I probably read The Atlantis Complex in 2011? and I only found out recently about The Last Guardian when I was browsing through an ebook shelf.


The title was not familiar to me and I'm sure I have never read it. Googling it confirmed my hunch that it was the last part of the series. I've downloaded the ebook for a few months now but haven't really got to start reading it since there are still so many on top of that list.

I have really big expectations for this book. I'm hoping this will get my love and excitement for Artemis' world back.

I was also thinking of  giving Atlantis Complex another chance. I want to reread it. Maybe there was just something off about me the time I was reading it.

Hooray for second chances! And the chances of me reading it before the end of the year? Pretty slim.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community