2015 Bookish Resolutions and Goals

1/07/2015

Is it cheating if I count The Sorcerer's Stone and Eleanor & Park under the 2015 books I read even when I started them in December 2014? Well, I did read most parts of the books in January.

I was actually pressured by January 2nd, seeing as I have not yet finished them. I was able to finish HPatSS in one afternoon and Eleanor & Park the rest of the night.

My goal for 2015 is 50 books! Too ambitious? Hope not. Well, how about at least 45? I think this is doable!

2014 was a great bookish year! I hope it gets better and more books in 2015!

My goal is to my rereading project  of Harry Potter in this month only.

Read the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've only read the Fellowship of the Ring. I'm also rereading that one.

I've bought a lot of books this year as well! Not new ones though, but still they're books. All are second hand and my resolution is to read more paper backs staring with them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community