What I'm Looking Forward to in 2015

1/18/2015

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) By Jenny Han The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan Carry On by Rainbow RowellUntitled Third Novel of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children: The Sequel to the #1 New York Times Best Seller by Ransom RiggsAnother Day (Every Day, #2) by David Levithan  The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium, #2) by Cassandra Clare and Holly BlackMagnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard (1 book) by Rick Riordan 

For bookworms, another year just means new book release in a series we’ve been reading on in the past years or so.

Definitely what I’m most excited about is The Ruby Circle. This will be the final book of the spin-off of the Vampire Academy Series, Bloodlines. I just can’t wait for Sydney and Adrian to be happy and have peace and stability with the Morois and the Damphirs, especially with the Alchemists! After 12 books, I really, really want Morois and Damphirs and their world to have resolved whatever needs to be resolved.



Not that I can’t wait for it to end, it’s just that six books, not including VA series, just seem to be a lot of suffering for my Adrian. I just want him to be happy at last in the arms of Sydney Sage and live a peaceful life, without the spirit driving him to the edge. This is a series, wherein I as a reader, will be content with whatever end may come, as long as it’s a happy one, ofcourse. I will be sad, but it I know I could always come back at St. Vladimir’s.

Ransom Rigg’s 3rd book is on my top 2. The end of Hollow City really frustrated me. Now this is a series that I would want to read more on. Anything Cassandra Clare I’ll read. Holly Black is awesome as well. So sad I just recently knew about her in Iron Trial. The Darkest Part of the Forest had already been released but I don’t have my copy yet.

OH EM GEEE…!! Like really, Rainbow is writing a book about Baz and Simon??? I just knew about it looking through Goodreads! Okay, this is probably my number 2 most looked forward book to read for this year! Hell yeah!

Another Day and PS I Still Love You are sort of obligatory since they’re sequels to books I’ve read. Seriously, Every Day and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before were already great as stand-alone books… but yeah, I’d read them anyway.


I just want to find out if Magnus Chase is really related to Annabeth Chase. Hehehe…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community