Casual Vacancy TV Series

3/30/2015



Casual Vacancy is the only book that I haven’t finished since I took an oath to myself to finish books I’ve started reading. I don’t know… it was not for me. I couldn’t relate, no matter how hard I tried to. Then I heard of the news to make it into a series. Of course I’m going to watch it, if only to know what happens in the end.

The setting. Oh my God, Pagford’s so pretty! I wanted to go there right away! See, I didn’t catch that part in the book, that it was supposed to be this picturesque place.



Dumbledore wearing muggle clothes


The ending was sad. No one really won  in the end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community