Now Reading - Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling and Fairest by Marissa Meyer

3/23/2015

I didn't read much in the past weeks 'cause I was so flooded with school work, semester's about to end. I started reading Order of the Phoenix  since the first week of this month but haven't finished it yet 'cause I'm still swamped with papers to write! Half-way there though.

 

After finishing Cress, I decided not to read Fairest right away for two reasons. First, because as I said... the paper works! Ugh... Secondly, I hate Levana that much to resist reading a book! Hahaha. But that all changed eventually. Earlier at work I got a load off and decided to have a look-see at Fairest and haven't stopped reading until it was time to get off from work!

Without a doubt, Marissa Meyer is a great writer. It's not so much as I don't think it's a good story but I don't want anything to do with Levana, honestly. Surprisingly I tore through the book until I was about 50% done. I got so caught up with the story... It's so dark and twisted; very, very different from Cinder, Scarlet and Cress.


What I learned so far from Fairest is that Levana is a lot worse than I thought.

Anyways, will review it as soon as I finish it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community