Now Reading - Champion by Marie Lu

6/23/2015

I already know that this is going to be one hell of a roller coaster of feels. Will Day die? I hope not! But he is the protagonist of this story, so I'm thinking that he will recover. He has to.

I'm so not looking forward to awkward situations between Day and June, one or the other being hurt because of jealousy (most probably Day), and I sure hope this doesn't happen but I hope they don't get to a point where they say awful things to each other like the tunnels in Prodigy. They are just so good together and I don't like them fighting!

I'm still trying to buckle down my emotions, or ready it, whatever applies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community