Now Reading - The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

2/25/2014

I'm nearing the end and I am loving every bit of this book! I already took the quiz in which school I belong months ago in the official site, I wanted to be in Evil, but I really can't deny that I'm a goody two shoes. I was roughly only 40% evil.

http://somanchainani.net/wp-content/themes/somanchainani/images/School-for-Good-and-Evil-300x454.jpg 
The book cover is so eye catching and you get the idea right away that it's about fairy tales. 

Most of all I love the art! There's a map of the whole school grounds and the woods

Soman Chainani – The school for Good and Evil

Like the Harry Potter books, it also has illustrations in every chapter!

Soman Chainani – The school for Good and Evil 
The brilliant and talented artist is Iacopo Bruno that has also done many book covers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community