Reading Update

3/09/2014

I started reading Frostbite by Richelle Mead last week but it got cut off cause of my school work since finals are near. Lots of papers to pass and a report to prepare for.

I also started reading The School for Good and Evil 2. I don't think its anything official yet, but the start is actually good.

I also must read the Great Gatsby for a paper I'll be doing.

I hope I can finish anything within theweek, but very unlikely since I think I'll be busy figuring out what to do with my paper and report, and eventually do it the day before I actually have to submit, report it.

I hate my being great at procastination.

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community