Reading Update - My 27th Book of the Year!

8/15/2014

I can't believe that in just a week I was able to finish three books!

I finished Matilda on Monday, The Great Gatsby yesterday and started reading Where'd You Go, Bernadette? right away and finished it just now!

Obviously, I had a pretty breezy week. Not so much work to be done, and I'm glad I spent it reading!

I actually thought I wouldn't be finishing Gatsby right away, but I did! I didn't expect it to be such a page-turner. Being it a classic, and since I already knew the story because I first saw the movie, I thought I'd get bored... just shows, just shows why it's considered a classic!

My next target is To Kill a Mockingbird. I had already started the first chapters but it hadn't sink so I read another book which was Where'd You Go, Bernadette?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community