Matilda by Roald Dahl

8/18/2014

MatildaCover.jpg

I saw the movie adaptation when I was a kid. I did try to identify myself with her but she had a horrible life, so nevermind. I loved the movie though. Years later I found out that it was actually a book by the same author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which was also made into a movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory in the 70s.

Gosh this author is weird. But I thought then he made exciting stories! So reading this book now was more like travelling down to memory lane. It's also been a long time since I last saw the film, this book made me want to see it again. It's a very good thing that nothing was changed, and the film kep true to the story.

Personally I am ashamed that Matilda has read those classics, especially Sherlock Holmes. I've never read any Sherlock in my life! Hahahaha! But of course I plan to read in soonest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community