33rd Book of the Year

10/29/2014

I have officially broken my own record of books read in a year. Last year I was only able to read 32 books. I was really disappointed about it, but it was all good because I was able to read lots of great books last year.

The 33rd book that I just finished reading is Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Reptile Room. I started reading this earlier this year and only got around to finishing it upon realizing the next book I finish will be the book that breaks my record.


I felt a little guilty that I didn't put time in reading this book, because I really wanted to finish the whole series. I kept putting it on hold because of new books that I would start to read and forget about The Reptile Room. To appease myself of the guilt, I promised to finish reading it and make it historical by making it the record breaker.

November is in a week, do I still have the time to reach 50 books? Let's get it on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community