Finshed Reading - Order of the Phoenix (At last!)

4/23/2015

After a month of struggling, I have finally finished rereading the fifth book of the Harry Potter series. You could say I was in a reading slump. I think I still am. I haven't finish any in the past weeks and that's really beginning to alarm me.





Usually when I get into situations like this, I try to read other books, but this time it's not working as I hoped it would. I've started about four books and none I haven't gotten half of! Now should be the very moment to be reading my as off because it's summer break, but instead I'm in this slump... all those precious time I could be reading!





What have I been doing when not reading? Well, wasting my brains in social media I guess. And TV! I haven't been down that road in months and like I just want to lie down in my couch and watch stuff, even if I've seen the movie before, I just ogle on like it was my first time seeing it. I hate what I have been doing in the past weeks because it didn't involve reading in a voracious manner. What's worse is I wasn't even trying! The mojo just wasn't there. I didn't want to read stuff forcibly, it'd take away the very essence of reading, like reading required reading materials for school!





I did read close to 200 pages last night so I hope I'm cured!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community