Hi 2017!

1/26/2017

I had a very disappointing 2016, reading-wise. In the end I only finished 15 novels. A very far cry from the 46 last year. God, my TBR pile is giving me the snake-eyes.


I don't intend to make up excuses for why I had a long reading block. Simply, life just happened. I'm not promising anything for this year either. I just really want to get back my love and excitement for reading. Here's to hoping that I do get it!


It's almost the end of the month and I was able to finish two books today. They should have been done months ago, but again... LIFE.

Image result for life gif


First book to finish for 2017 is Rick Riordan's Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Hammer of Thor. I don't know why I let it drag on this long when I love anything by Rick.


Image result for Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Hammer of Thor


Second book that I finished off the same day is Wallbanger by Alice Clayton. I try to change the atmosphere of my reading when it tends to be quite tiresome for me. Surprisingly enough I enjoyed this book so much as it was filled humorous and witty lines. Can't remember the last time I chuckled to myself.



I hope this streak continues. Good luck 2017. Will still try to aim for the 50 books!


Image result for books gif

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community