There's a Fourth Book?!

11/09/2017

OH MY GHAD HOW DO I NOT KNOW THAT THERE WAS A FOURTH BOOK?!

I was scrolling through Book Depository yesterday when I scrolled past a familiar book cover. And now I have just confirmed that it is actually a fourth novel and not a novella. *face palms Like, where have I been?! What rock have I been hiding??

Well, another book to add in my TBR pile. On the plus side, I am totally ecstatic that it wasn't the end of their story! It's a bit tedious figuring the characters of this book but, the plot just really gets to me. What usually gets me into the story are the characters, but in Soman Chainani books, I can't figure out characters and instead let the plot take me in. Yes, I would like a movie adaptation. I just wonder what their world would look like.

Related image

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community