Currently Reading - Geekerella: A Fangirl Fairy Tale by Ashley Poston

11/08/2017


http://www.xpressoreads.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Geekerella.jpg

I am breezing through this book! Ah to be part of a fandom, who can't not identify with Elle? I mean I'm not slaving over for someone but the fandom life does choose you and you are left with nothing but to adhere and offer your life to it. In this day and age, is there still someone who is not a fan of whatever? I think not, because pop culture.

So by the way, I owe this blog a ton of book reviews. *sigh
In the coming days, I will try to post them little by little, but I'm not too confident though as I might have forgotten crucial details of the stories in some of the books.

Expect book reviews of:
The Hate U Give
Lord of Shadows
Eliza and Her Monsters
My Heart and Other Black Holes
Crazy Rich Asians
China Rich Girlfriend
Turtles All the Way Down

So I'm kind of happy with my reading pace. It's still not like how it used to, but it's a great improvement from my lame 15 books of last year. Ugh, thinking about that still makes me sad.

You think I can still catch up to 50 books? LOL. I cri.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community