My 2017 Reads - Did I complete my Goodreads challenge?

1/15/2018

NO I DID NOT. HAHAHAHA. *sob

Here's my short sad list:


1. Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
2. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
3. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
4. Midnight Star by Marie Lu
5. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
6. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
7. Mafia Captive by Kitty Thomas
8. The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan
9. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
10. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
11. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
12. Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
13. My Heart and other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
14. Crazy Rich Asian by Kevin Kwan
15. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
16. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
17. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
18. Rich People Problem by Kevin Kwan
19. The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan

What a lame-o, didn't even reach 20 books! Well, I was busy doing things, like moving to a new house, give birth, change status, and lots of transitioning... (excuses, excuses, excuses...)

My most favorite book that I read this year are the Kevin Kwan books! Just hilarious. While my most anticipated was A Court of Wings and Ruin, it's not my most favorite because I felt the ending was off, but I loved the other part of the story though. The Hate U Give was a surprise. I read it without expectations, and it left me awestruck. I should really have more books like this sort in my list. Eliza and her Monsters, My Heart and other Black Holes and Turtles All the Way Down were very eye opening reads for me and made me more aware of myself and understand stuff about me. These books really made me internalize in a whole different level.

I would've loved to have read more books, but since a lot of things were happening to my life in 2017, I still think I did good though. Just because it's not as much as the previous years' it's still an honorable amount.

This year I'm setting a more realistic Goodreads challenge. 25 books or maybe 30. *wink

Thank you 2017! Now off to another year of great book adventures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community