Nominated for Liebster Award

10/07/2014

There was a comment on my blog post about John Green’s reaction, but for some reason I could not see it. I read it only once, saying that I was nominated for the Liebster Award. It sounded familiar. Hitting the publish bar deleted it all together. I just checked my email tonight and discovered that it was sent there as well.


The comment was from Camille Lee of Raves and Reads, she nominated for Liebster awards. Basically it’s a chain mail thing where one nominates a blog that has less than 200 readers to help in their readership. So thank you very much to the person that nominated me.

What to do next after receiving the nomination? I have to say 11 facts about myself and answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated me.

So here are 11 facts about myself:
1.       I’m a mother of a lovely 3-year old.
2.       I’m left-handed
3.       I barely reach 5”! I’m like 4’11”.
4.       I don’t know how to ride a bike. Didn’t really learn how to.
5.       I haven’t read LOTR Two Towers and Return of the King yet. Somehow I had more patience when I was in my teens, when I read Fellowship of the Ring.
6.       I’m a frustrated baker, photographer, writer, illustrator and teacher. I know a little stuff about all those things but not really that good.
7.       I prefer second hand books than new books.
8.       I’m a big Foo Fighters fan!
9.       I have not yet ridden an airplane.
10.   I’d like to teach college students the joy of reading someday.
11.   I’m a sucker for rom-coms.

Here are Camille’s questions:
1. If you could have any author for a roommate, who would it be and why? 
I think the most fun author to be roomie with would be Cassandra Clare. I just think she’s so fuuuun because she writes very funny and witty things in her books. My first thought was ofcourse John Green, but I don’t think it’d be allowed since we’re of the opposite sex. Hahahaha!

2. What place is the perfect set-up for a zombie invasion? 
Whut? I hate anything zombie, I’m sorry if I can’t process this right now. Eeeeek!

3. If there's a zombie apocalypse, would you rather be a human survivor or be part of the undead? 
I repeat I don’t like to dwell on this kind of things.


4. When you are not in your reading spot, where can you be found? 
My reading spot is my desk in my office, so I’m practically always there every day. If I’m not there, I’m at home. Can you say no social life?

5. Which of the many book boyfriends you have would you like to get married to? (Just one please!)
Definitely to Adrian Ivashkov, although he’s already married to Sydney - which I totally approve of!

6. In relation to question # 5, what song would be playing on your wedding day? 
You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates

7. A genie came up to you and would grant you three wishes, what would they be?
World Peace, a big house with a big library and for the genie to be free. *wink

8. What is your go-to genre if you would like to take a break from reading other genres?
Children’s literature. It’s simple but it makes you think deeply, and you find a sense of serenity reading this genre.

9. If you could take ten books with you on a journey, what would you take?
This is a tough one. My necessity books would be the Harry Potter series, all of them! So that’s already seven. The 8th book will be The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery, 9th Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead and 10th is Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.

10. What is favorite snack while reading?
I don’t snack when I’m reading. When I’m reading, that’s just basically what I do, just read! So if I’m reading a book half of the day then yeah, I don’t eat for half the day. It sorts of throw me off my mantra if I ever stop reading, especially when you’re on a roll. Is that weird?

11. What makes you happy?
Simple. My family.

I don’t know who to nominate yet, but I’ll post I soon along with my questions for them.


Again thanks to Camille for nominating me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community