A Year of Blogging

2/27/2015

Oh wow, it just hit me that my book blog just turned a year old!

First things first, a big congratulations to myself for committing and doing this thing that has kept me sane most of the year. Wow, this is big, to have made it this long and still not losing focus on my goals for this blog, which is just basically to read and read and share my thoughts about these awesome tales into writing, something exactly like my reading diary.

I'm no blogging guru nor am I a brilliant writer, I just hope that the two people (LOL) that read my blog has enjoyed reading it and did not feel that it was a waste of time. To that two people, thank you for the time and attention.

I will keep updating this blog as long as I can read.

Loves and kisses, readers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community