May Book Photo Challenge

5/03/2015

Hi guys! So I've just been to Tumblr, and...! some of the book blogs I've been following are joining Book Photo Challenge hosted by Jessica from Books & Cupcakes.

I'm a bit late in the challenge but hope to catch up!

I’m joining this!!! Hope I’m not too late though… :)books-cupcakes:

Book Photo Challenge hosted by : Books & CupcakesMonth: May (updated May 2015)For HD version right click, open in new tab. Please reblog on tumblr instead of re-posting it as your own thank you!! If you have any questions about the challenge please check the FAQ! Thank you and happy reading!! xoxo Jessica from Books and Cupcakes  

Image from here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community