Now Reading - The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

5/06/2015

I started reading it yesterday right after The Red Pyramid. I know I said I was excited to read The Throne of Fire, but what made me hesitant was because I was worried I'd get into another reading slump thinking I'm way over my head in reading fantasies. So I went ahead with this book. Young love!



Well, I think that Lara Jean is more charming than Belly. Maybe I can't see it now because she's still too young. My heart only started beating for this book when it introduced Cam.


Hence, my favorite quote so far is from him.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community