Nothing But Shadows by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan

6/04/2015

Suni




Simon learns about James Herondale’s time at Shadowhunter Academy. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.
It’s hard to be a Shadowhunter when you’ve got demonic powers. Simon learns about the school-time struggles of half-warlock James Herondale in this prelude to The Last Hours.












Thoughts
I’ve read this a few days ago! I forgot to write my thoughts about it, and now I forgot how the story goes! Hahaha!
 http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mortalinstruments/images/7/77/CJ_Will_%26_James.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130520092352
Okay, I checked the summary, now it all comes back to me…

I SHIP JAMES AND MATTHEW!!
 
That’s it. End of my review.

Bye!

Rating
5 stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community