Top Ten Tuesday - My First Ever

5/26/2015

So I'm joining Top Ten Tuesday for the first time... I hope y'all like it.


This week's list is "Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads." I've actually started reading summery books, but doesn't reach ten, so I'm just gonna add books I was planning to read this summer!



The Summer Series by Jenny Han
I have not read We'll Always have Summer yet.
You can read my thoughts about The Summer I Turned Pretty and It's Not Summer Without You through the links.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I definitely love this book.

 The Vacationers by Emma Straub. This was an okay read. The setting of the book is magnificent though.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas is my current read! It has such wonderful reviews and I'm looking forward to new adventures with this one.


I'm also planning on reading Sarah's Throne of Glass series after aCoTaR.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Asian Book Blogger

Asian Book Bloggers Directory (shutupshealea.com)

the printed word

Read the Printed Word!

book blogger directory

Parajunkee Design

blogs ng pinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

book blogger list

book blogging community

Book Blogging Community